Check-in Times & Cancellation
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm–6:00 pm; Check out by 11:00 am. Please let us know in advance if you need to check in outside of these hours. We are happy to store luggage.
- A credit card is required to secure a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept cash, checks, and Inn at Antietam gift certificates. If paying by cash, check, or a gift certificate, please let us know when placing your reservation.
- For individual reservations, guests must cancel no later than 3:00pm (ET) four days prior to the scheduled arrival or be charged a penalty equivalent to one night’s stay plus tax. This fee will be billed to the card supplied at time of booking.
- A guest is considered a “no show” if they fail to arrive or do not contact the Inn to cancel. The credit card on file will be charged one night’s room and tax. Additional reserved days will be canceled.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 am–10:00 am. We will make accommodations for those who require an earlier start. When making a reservation, please inform us of any dietary restrictions.
- Children of any age are welcome. Children must be supervised and should not be left unattended. The Inn does not provide child care.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 301-432-6601 or email@example.com
- We welcome well-behaved and housebroken dogs in the Antietam or Edmonds Suites. Your dog will be clean and will have been treated for fleas and ticks. There is a $35/reservation fee for the dog and we can only allow one large dog or two small dogs at a time. We ask that owners bring a crate and to crate the dog if they are left alone at The Inn. If you do not have a crate, we can provide one for a fee of $25/stay. Owners are responsible for any and all damages caused by the dog in the guest room or in the Inn. If there are damages discovered after checking out, we will notify the owner and are authorized to charge the guest’s credit card for any and all expenses related to the repairing the damages. Please be aware that others may be scared of dogs and we ask you to be a responsible owner. Keep your pet on a leash when in public areas and do not allow the dog to jump or bark at other guests. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a dog friendly environment.
- Unfortunately due to allergies we cannot allow cats.
Damages & Items Left Behind
- Each guest is responsible for any damage they cause to the property or its contents during their stay. The Inn will charge repairs/damages to the credit card on file for that reservation and/or subject to all other legal collection processes.
- We understand that items may be accidentally left behind. We will gladly ship items back to the owners, at their cost. If items are unclaimed after 30 days, the Inn will either donate or dispose of them in an appropriate manner.
- We have a strict no-smoking and no-flame (e.g. candles/lanterns) policy within the Inn. Guests are welcome to smoke outside, on the porch or the patio. Ashtrays are available.
- The suites do not contain TVs, however, there is one in the communal sitting room. Use of personal electronic devices with speakers is welcome, providing one is considerate to fellow guests and volume is kept at a reasonable level, particularly during evening and night hours.
- There is high-speed complimentary WiFi throughout the Inn, enabling you to stream to your own personal device.
- We receive donation requests on a regular basis for a lot of very diverse non-profits, fund raisers, and charities. As much as we would like to support every organization’s donation appeal, it is very difficult for us to accommodate every request as a single night stay represents donating 25% of our inventory for any given night. One way in which we try to assist every organization who asks for a donation is to offer a single night’s stay if another night’s stay is paid for. We would love to support your organization, please contact us for more information.